- The Red Tent. A few years ago it seemed like everyone was reading this book. Someone on the 6 train is still reading this book.
- Kindle. Damn you, Kindle.
- A Great and Secret Show by Clive Barker. This book, according to the internet, includes a dream sea called Quiddity. I am considering reading this book based on that fact.
- Something in Greek. I took a couple of semesters of ancient Greek in college, but a) I've forgotten everything I learned and b) the book is most likely not in ancient Greek. So I can't tell you what the name or author of the book is.
- Kraken by China Mieville. I listened to the audiobook. A fun thing to listen to while you are cleaning your room, though I'd recommend reading it. Crazy stuff happens in China Mielville's books, and if you are listening to it being read by some guy with a thick British accent while you are stuffing old clothes into the closet or under the bed, you might get confused.
- The Hare with Amber Eyes by Edumund de Waal. About a collection of netsuke. I just learned what netsuke is!
- Reamde by Neal Stephenson - Wikipedia calls this "speculative fiction." I would like to announce that I am working on a speculative nonfiction book.
- Hotel Vendome by Danielle Steal - This book is about "ultra-glamorous world of a five-star New York hotel, and brings to vivid life the man who builds it as his dream, the girl who grows up in its loving embrace, and the colorful guests and staff who make its magic complete." Yes it is.
- iPad - If ever get an iPad, I will never use it to read a book. I will only read Wired and play Fruit Ninja. I promise.
- The Faded Sun: Kesrith by C. J. Cherryh - The first book in a science fiction Trilogy.
- The Host - Stephanie Meyer's book for grownups. There's going to a movie, but it's not this move (which is awesome).
- The Hunger Games - Of course The Hunger Games.
- 3 eReaders in one subway car
- PNF in Practice - PNF stands for Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation stretching. Perfect subway reading.
- Play It As It Lays by Joan Didion - I am ashamed to say I have not read this.
- The Wolf by Jodi Picault - While I was working at the 92nd Street Y Katie Couric interviewed Jodi Picault. The most entertaining part was where Picault made Couric howl like a wolf, and then she howled back. They did that for about thirty seconds. It was the most entertaining part of the interview.
The Subway Library March/April
I spend a lot of time underground holding a book in my hand, as many New Yorkers do. I've started to keep a list of books I see in the subway.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Would it be helpful or pretentious to stick a Post-It to the back of my Nook displaying the title/author of the book I'm reading?
I'd appreciate the Post-It Note!
north face outlet, air max, louis vuitton, rolex watches, lululemon, mont blanc, montre pas cher, beats by dre, converse shoes, oakley pas cher, vans, reebok outlet, nfl jerseys, hollister, ray ban pas cher, mulberry, louboutin, yoga pants, michael kors, air max, longchamp, air jordan, lancel, new balance shoes, nike air max, birkin bag, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, ralph lauren, nike free, nike free, hogan, supra shoes, burberry, ralph lauren, hermes, karen millen, abercrombie and fitch, timberland, nike air max
tiffany and co, coach purses, coach outlet, toms shoes, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, louboutin, louis vuitton handbags, burberry outlet online, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, coach outlet store, nike air max, coach factory outlet, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, tory burch outlet, true religion, burberry outlet online, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, coach factory, longchamp outlet, nike shoes, chanel handbags, air max, louis vuitton outlet online, ray ban, oakley sunglasses
air max 90
abercrombie and fitch
michael kors factory outlet
michael kors outlet online
canada goose outlet
the north face jackets
Casino Queen Hotel in Yonkers, NY - Mapyro
Casino Queen Hotel is an Indian gaming complex. It includes, 천안 출장샵 of course, 김포 출장안마 a 동해 출장샵 casino which is located in the town of Yonkers, 김천 출장마사지 NY. The casino has more than 2,000 Rating: 8.7/10 · 오산 출장마사지 2 votes
Post a Comment